Our in-store area is Open again
We are very happy to say we have the in-store area open again (with restrictions). Thanks to everyone who has been following our safety procedures up to this point.
We still have our “express lane” out the front of the store for customers who know exactly what they want – this saves unneccessary entry into the store. However we have opened the store with no more than 2 people per group and a maximum of 3 groups in store at one time. Please keep in mind these measures are interest in the safety of not only our staff but our customers as well.
In the interest of keeping your shopping experience as hassle-free and contactless as possible, please continue to order via email or over the phone when convenient, and consider using our online store Petco Direct to get what you need delivered to your door.
Thanks again to everyone who has followed our safety measures so far, and we will keep you updated when changes are made.
We are still Open
We have put some measures in place in the interest of the health of our staff and customers alike. We have put up a service area out the front of our store, and our staff members will speak to you outside and will bring whatever you need out the front for you.
We have an under cover waiting area where you can sit down while we prepare your order, and you can help yourself to our free lollies and drinks.
Please read our previous policy below from 20/03/2020 regarding different ways you can place orders, such as over the phone, emailing, or using our online store.
We thank you for your ongoing support and we look forward to continuing to provide you with the best service possible in these uncertain times.
We are Open
In-Store or Zero Contact pick-up now available
These are uncertain times for all of us. But there is one thing you can be absolutely certain of, Victorian Bird Company will be there for you and your pet birds.
This is what we are doing to give all our customers peace of mind:
1. Our commitment to safety:
• Increasing in-store deep cleaning to 3 times a day
• Providing extra hand sanitizer, wipes and gloves to our team
• Asking team members displaying any flu like symptoms to stay at home
2. Customers can help by:
• Maintain social distancing from both other customers and our team (new in-store markings are now in place to assist)
• Consider contactless payment such as eftpos or credit card
• Cough or sneeze into your arm or a tissue• Please stay home if you are ill (see other options below for any online purchases)
3. Over the Phone Orders:
• Call our store to place orders over the phone on 8360 8880. We will pack your order and bring to your car to ensure zero contact. Payment can be made by paypal or eftpos can be brought to your car.
• Alternatively, if you are unable to attend our store due to isolation, please call to discuss shipping direct to your door.
4. Online Orders:
• Visit our online sister store at www.petcodirect.com.au for all your pet’s needs. Any orders from Petco Direct can be picked up from our store or delivered to your door.
We will continue to monitor the advice and recommendations from expert health organisations and act accordingly. It really is a challenging time for all of us and we thank you for your understanding and loyal support.
Victorian Bird Company
If you have any questions please use our contact form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible
(03) 8360 8887
1300 MY BIRD
2/2 Shaft Court, Hoppers Crossing
Victoria 3029 Australia