Here at Victorian Bird Company we will show you how easy it is to do DNA testing for your birds.
- Pluck one of the shortest tail feathers.
- Pluck a few breast feathers.
- Put the feathers in a clear plastic bag.
- Record your Bird(s) Name, Species and ID ring (if any) on a piece of paper and place it in the bag along with the feathers.
- Then get onto the following website https://dnasolutions.com.au/
- They will guide you through the next steps.
We also welcome you to visit our stores at Hoppers Crossing, Ferntree Gully and Bentleigh East.